JUnit is a "Unit Testing" Framework for Java applications enclosed in Android Studio. This is an automation framework for the unit and the UI test, and it contains annotations such as @Test, @Before, @after, etc.
How do you write JUnit in Kotlin?
- Open a Kotlin project in IntelliJ IDEA. If you don't already have a project, create one.
- Open the build.gradle(.kts) file and add the following dependency to the Gradle configuration. This dependency will allow you to work with kotlin. Test and JUnit.
- Add the test task to the build. gradle(.kts) file.
Features of JUnit
- Used to write and run tests.
- The interpretations give the test methods to identify.
- Provides arguments to check expected results.
- Test runners provide to run Tests.
- JUnit Tests allow you to write codes quickly, and it increases the quality.