What is Bootstrap learning essential?
- The framework comprises of mobile first styles throughout the complete library, rather than in separate files, As Bootstrap 3.
- Browser Support − All main browsers are supported.
- Easy to start − All you can start with Bootstrap with just the knowledge of HTML and CSS. There is also decent documentation on the Bootstrap official website.
- Responsive design − Bootstrap reacts to desktop, tablet and mobile CSS adjustments. The chapter Bootstrap contains more about the responsive design A clean and uniform solution provides developers with a tidy interface.
- It contains lovely, useful and easily customised integrated components.
- It also offers customisation over the Web. It's an open source, finest of all.
Applications of Bootstrap
- Bootstrap Scaffolding Applications − Bootstrap provides a basic grid system framework, connecting styles and backdrop. This is detailed in the Bootstrap Structure section
- CSS - Bootstrap offers the feature of global CSS settings, stylized, improved basic HTML components and an advanced grid. In the CSS Bootstrap section this is explored in detail.
- Components – Bootstrap includes over a dozen reusable iconophy, downloads, navigation, alarms, pop-over functions and many more built-up components. The layout components are described in detail.
- Customize - To obtain your very own version, you can customise Bootstrap's components, LESS and jQuery variables.
This training is for anyone who knows basic HTML and CSS and wants to construct websites. Following this lesson, you will be able to construct web projects on Twitter Bootstrap at a moderate level of experience.
We assume that you are already acquainted of the fundamentals of HTML and CSS before you start this course. We propose that you do our brief tutorial on the HTML and CSS tutorial if you're not properly familiar of these principles.