What is AI ?
AI (Artificial intelligence) is a method where machines show human intelligence. Specific applications of AI include natural language recognition, speech identification, and machine vision. AI programming mainly focuses on learning, reasoning, and self-correction.
- Learning : This step includes only learning and taking new human experiences, which help perform tasks to the machines.
- Reasoning : The developer has to choose a suitable algorithm to complete the specific task in this step.
- Self Correction : Machine builds with AI have to continuously update themselves and correct themselves according to output, whether they give the correct output.
Advantages of Artificial intelligence
- Reduce errors caused by humans : Machines always do their work correctly, so with the help of AI, we can reduce the errors caused by humans and improve the work.
- Done risky work using machines : Various hazardous tasks sometimes cause death, so we can do that work using machines to avoid it.
- Availability : Machines are available 24*7; you can use them anytime.
- Helps to do repetitive tasks : Sometimes, humans get bored of doing the same work repeatedly, so their machine can help do repetitive work.
- Faster Decisions : Machines take faster decisions than humans as per situations.
- New invention : AI-oriented machines are better to use, and they help a lot to find new solutions and inventions.