Mavel - netbeans
The new NetBeans 6.7 also has built-in support for the Maven. In the case of an earlier version, the Maven plugin is available in the plugin Manager. We use NetBeans 6.9 in this example.
Some features of NetBeans are listed below -
- You can pursue Maven's goals from NetBeans.
- You can watch Maven's output commands within NetBeans using its console.
- You can update the dependence of the Maven with IDE.
- You can start Maven construction from within NetBeans.
- NetBeans makes automated trust management by going to Maven's pom.xml.
- NetBeans resolves the dependency of the Maven from its workplace without incorporating it into the final location of the Maven site (requires the dependency project to be in the same workplace).
- NetBeans automatic download requires relying on sources from remote Maven archives.
- NetBeans provides wizards for building new projects in Maven, pom.xml.
- NetBeans offers a Maven browser to view local archives and external Maven archives.