Creating project using the Netbeans IDE
Creating a new PHP project using the Netbeans IDE
- Click the create new project button on the toolbar.
- If you downloaded all of the bundles available in the XAMPP NetBeans IDE, make sure you select PHP as a project category and PHP Application as a project under Projects before clicking the Next button.
- As seen below, type the project's name.
- As mentioned above, make sure the folder is saved in the XAMPP PHP installation directory.
- When you're finished, click the next button.
- Make sure you run the program as Local Web Site is selected (running on the local webserver)
- http://localhost/phplessons/ is the project URL.
By default, the above settings will be applied to you. Unless you are an expert, you do not need to make any changes.
- Next should be selected.
- Integrating PHP MVC frameworks like Symfony and Zend is possible with the Netbeans PHP editor. For the time being, we will not use any MVC framework. After that, click the Finish button.
- Your newly formed project will be displayed in the project browser, and an index.php page will be produced for you.
- HTML code can be found on the newly created page. Remove it and replace it with the code given below.