Advantage of Functions
- Using functions, we can avoid rewriting the same code repetitively and thereby, increasing the efficiency of the code.
- We can call numerous times Python functions in a program and anywhere in a code.
- We can track a large Python program effortlessly when it is divided into multiple uncomplicated functions.
- Reusability is the main achievement of accessing Python functions hassle-free.
- Function calling is always overhead in the Python code
NOTE:- A function must be defined by calling the function; otherwise, the Python interpreter would give an error.
NOTE- It's an optional string that is used to briefly explain what a function is working for.
- The return statement is used to return a particular value from a function and go back to the place from where it was called.
- If no return statement is present inside a function, then the function will return the None object.
print(fname + " website")