Features of Angular
Angular comes with a slew of powerful features. The following are some of the features.
- Data Binding in Both Directions: This is Angular's coolest feature. Data binding is simple and quick. Changes to the View are reflected in the component class and vice versa.
- Strong Routing Support: The Angular Powerful Routing Engine allows us to construct Single Page Applications by loading the page asynchronously on the same page.
- HTML that is expressive: Angular allows us to render and manipulate HTML pages using programming constructs such as if conditions, for loops, and so on.
- Designed to be modular: The modular design is followed by Angular. To better organize and manage our codebase, you can develop Angular modules.
- Support for the back end is built-in: Angular has support built-in for communicating with back-end servers and running business logic or retrieving data.
- A thriving community: Google supports Angular, and it has a large and active community of supporters. This makes a big difference because your questions are answered swiftly.
- Framework with Less Code: Angular is a low-code framework compared to other front-end technologies. You don't have to write more code to connect the MVC levels. You also don't need any unique code to view manually. The directives are also separated from the app code. When these factors are together, the development time is automatically reduced.
Angular has evolved significantly since AngularJS. Angular was fully redesigned from the ground up. Many principles from angularJS have been updated in Angular.