Materials in Angular
For Angular JS developers, Angular Material is a UI component library. Angular Material components assist in the creation of visually appealing, consistent, and functional online pages and web apps that adhere to current web design concepts such as browser portability, device independence, and graceful degradation.
- In-built responsive design is one of Angular Material's most notable features.
- CSS standard with a small footprint.
- Included are new versions of essential user interface elements like buttons, checkboxes, and text fields that have been updated to adhere to Material Design principles.
- Cards, toolbar, fast dial, side nav, swipe, and more improved and specialized features are included.
- It's cross-browser compatible, and it may be used to build reusable web components.
- Angular Material has a responsive design, which means that a website developed with it will automatically resize itself to fit the device size.
- The Angular Material classes are designed to allow the website to adapt to any screen size.
- Angular Material-based websites are entirely compatible with PCs, tablets, and mobile devices.
By design, Angular Material is straightforward and flat.
It is built to add new CSS rules is significantly easier than overwriting old CSS rules.
It encourages the use of shadows and bright colors.
Across platforms and devices, the hues and tones are consistent.
The best part is that Angular Material is entirely free to use.