Amazon CloudFront is a rapid content delivery network service providing users with low latency and high transmission rates worldwide securely with data, videos, apps and APIs, all in a developer-friendly environment.
With seamless integration into the AWS Shield, AWS Web application firewall, Amazon Route 53, CloudFront offers the most state-of-the-art safety capabilities, including field level encryption, HTTPS support to protect against multiple attack types including network and application layer DDoS attacks. It exists in a worldwide scale at edge networking sites connected via the AWS backbone network, offering your user better secure, performance and experience.
- Amazon CloudFront is massively scale and dispersed internationally. Global Scaled Fast Content Delivery Network. The CloudFront network is connected by 225+ PoPs through the AWS backbone, which provide extremely low latency and a high degree of availability to your end consumers.
- Edge safety: Security Amazon CloudFront is a highly secure CDN that provides protection for both network and application. All distributions of the CloudFront system are defensible against the DDos attacks on your Websites or AWS Shield Standard on the network and transport layer that occur most commonly.
- CloudFront Functions & Lambda@Edge functionalities for edge computing, make it easy to run code across AWS locations globally and customise the content and react with improved latency to end-users.
- Amazon CloudFront is connected with the AWS services Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon Route 53 and AWS Elemental Media Services to ensure easy configuration.
- Cost-Effective: Amazon CloudFront provides affordable content delivery worldwide. There are no transfer fees integrated with AWS for origin fetches from any AWS origin, and the AWS Certificate Manager is free of charge for offering custom TLS certificates.